Adult Residential Program Admissions
Welcome to Latham Centers! Thank you for your interest in our Adult Residential Programs.
compassion & understanding
Located in Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod, Latham provides community living opportunities for adults with disabilities including Prader-Willi Syndrome. Latham Centers is licensed by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), and our Adult Programs offer vocational, residential, social and clinical resources which include:
The Resources Latham Has
- Group home community residences serving 4-5 adults;
- Shared Living community residences each serving 1 adult;
- Independent Living serving adults living in community apartments and condominiums;
- Individualized services to meet each individual’s unique needs. Support ranges from intensive 24-hour supervision to drop-in case management;
- Community-based health providers;
- Access to community-based day programming.
- Support from our caring and highly trained staff;
- Assistance with daily routines, community integration, and behavioral therapies.
We work with all families and funding sources to ensure an in-depth understanding of our programs and admissions process. We encourage those interested in learning more to schedule a visit with our Admissions Department.
Let the Learning Begin!
Latham Centers' Children's Program offers educational, vocational, residential, social, clinical and therapeutic resources.
We work with all families and funding sources to ensure smooth transitions. Tax-deductible donations help keep our program going. We encourage those interested in learning more to visit our campus and tour the school.