Ways You Can
Make a Difference
- One-Time Gifts can be made any time of the year, and could be in response to our Holiday and Spring Appeal.
- Restricted gifts are designated by the donor for current use by a department, program, or special fund.
- Memorial and Honorary gifts may be directed to a program or project or used for current Annual support; they are welcomed and accepted in the same manner as all other gifts.
- Major and Capital gifts are used for specific, predetermined priorities of Latham Centers and provide the donor with an opportunity to link a family or company name permanently with the life and work of Latham Centers.
Planned Giving and Endowments
Planned Gifts and Endowments are essential in the success of our programs. They allow donors to plan ahead in order to continue funding the life-changing programs at Latham Centers. We look forward to communicating with you about varied options of giving – ranging from gifts of stock to charitable gift annuities. Please contact Heather Kelsey at 508-896-5776 ext. 215 to learn more and finalize your Planned Giving.
Endowed gifts can be funded by a variety of giving methods. Support can be directed to a current or newly-endowed fund in which the principal is invested in perpetuity and the earned interest is used as the donor intends. Endowed gifts may be restricted or unrestricted. A gift of $10,000 or higher is necessary to establish a new, named endowed fund. Income from unrestricted, endowed gifts provides flexible, annual support. Latham Centers is responsible for the establishment, oversight, fiscal management, and stewardship of all endowed accounts. Donors receive annual reports on how their specific fund supported the initiatives they designated.
Tax-deductible gifts can be pledged over multiple years in a variety of ways, including:
- A Gift of Cash
- A Gift of Securities
- A Gift of Stocks
- A Gift of a Life Insurance Policy
- A Gift of Real Estate
- A Gift in Trust
- A Gift Through Your Will
If you have any questions, please contact, Heather Kelsey, Vice President of Advancement, 508-896-5776 ext. 215 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can be made online by clicking below or mailed to Latham Centers, 259 Willow Street, Yarmouth Port, MA 02675.