LivingHealthy Podcast 15: Mia’s Guide to Being a Good Friend
Our 15th “LivingHealthy” audio podcast is live, and we’re especially proud of this latest Latham Centers Podbean production! In the podcast focused on friendships, Patrice Carroll and Katrina Fryklund talk with student Mia who provides some “spot-on” suggestions. Mia shares her perspective on navigating difficult friendships, the importance of safe friendships, and some key aspects of a good friendship, from her experience:
1. You have to have their back, and say nice things about them, and TO them.
2. When you see other people’s personalities you can learn how to manage it and be a good friend to that person.
3. You want to be able to trust them to be a good friend back.
4. It’s important to have the same values.
5. It’s important to study yourself and what you can do to make a friendship better; take a step back.
6. You can’t change somebody else’s personality.
7. Be the best person you can be.
8. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
It is an honor to share Mia’s words of wisdom about being a good friend!