Latham’s senior management team will bowl in “Roll the Rock” charity event
March 19, 2018
Our senior management team will be one of eight Latham bowling teams participating in Cape Cod Charitable FunRaisers’ Roll the Rock charity bowling event next month. The annual event supporting several beneficiary charities including Latham Centers will be held on Friday evening, April 6th at Ryan Family Amusements in South Yarmouth. All funds raised by Latham teams will support our Capital Campaign for the new Latham Community Center. Team costumes are encouraged and prizes are awarded for the best-dressed team. Among the teams registered on behalf of Latham are the Golden Turkeys (pictured above, enjoying a moment of turkey humor, from left, VP of Organizational Development Craig Anderson, President and CEO Anne McManus, VP of Operations Lee Chamberlain, and VP of Finance and CFO Maggie French.)
If you have already supported a Latham team, THANK YOU! If not, we need your help. Each team has a minimum fundraising goal of $500. Gifts of any size are appreciated – even smaller gifts of $5 or $10 will help. Special thanks to Cape Associates for entering two teams in support of Latham Centers. Latham teams include:
1. Latham Golden Turkeys – Staff Team: Anne McManus, Lee Chamberlain, Craig Anderson, Maggie French
2. Latham Hawaii Four-Os – Adult Residents/Staff Support Team: Schuyler, Matt, Kathy VanEsselstyn, Stephen Lavallee
3. Latham Mayhem – Staff Team: Katrina Fryklund, Kara McDowell, Gina Sheehan, Brittni Taylor
4. Latham Solid Gold Bowlers – Staff Team: Dawn Dinnan, Heather Kelsey, Christine MacDonald, Ben Mundy
5. Latham Alley Cats – Community Team: led by Latham Board member Chris Gillstrom Burgess
6. Latham Lucky Strikes – Community Team: featuring Latham Facilities Director Brian Benevides
7. Cape Associates Bowling Stones – Cape Associates Staff Team
8. Cape Associates Fabulous Framers – Cape Associates Staff Team
To support our bowlers, please visit https://capecodcharitablefunraisers.com/donate, select “Roll the Rock Team,” and use the drop-down menu to select the Latham team of your choice. All donations are fully tax-deductible and 100% of donations supporting any of our teams will go to the Expanding our Circle Campaign for the Latham Community Center.
If you’re interested in bowling for Latham, it’s not too late to register your team of four. For complete details, click HERE. Registration is $100 per team (which includes bowling, pizza, and refreshments). For additional information about Latham’s Expanding our Circle capital campaign or about Cape Cod Charitable FunRaisers’ Roll the Rock, contact Heather Kelsey, Director of Development, at (774) 353-9215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.