Four of the Six Participating Teams
Thank you to EVERYONE who supported Latham Centers in its first ever Roll the Rock tournament. Roll the Rock is hosted by Cape Cod Charitable FunRaisers, a non-profit group which for the past 25 years has “created, organized and executed special events for the benefit of other 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.”
Latham Centers’ six teams raised over $10,000 collectively, exceeding our goal! We have you, our donors, to thank for all your contributions and support over the past two months. All the funds raised support Latham Centers’ Capital Campaign to build a new Latham Community Center for not only the children and adult residents at Latham Centers, but also the entire Cape Cod Disability Network. This building will also be available for use by Cape Cod residents for classes and meeting spaces.
1. Latham’s Lucky to Take Two – Lead: Anne McManus (CEO)
2. Latham LaZers – Adult Residential Team (with staff support)
3. Latham Mayhem – Staff Team: Katrina Fryklund, Kara McDowell, Meghan Pouliot, Brittni Taylor
4. The Latham Bowling Stones – Community team led by Chris Gillstrom and Mark Burgess
5. Latham Loopers – Board team led by: Jeni Landers, Stephen Drowne, Jeff Cotto, Keith Bradley
6. Latham Lobbers – Community team led by Coastal Engineering and Cole Bateman
Thank you EVERY one who bowled on behalf of Latham Centers and to all those who supported Latham Centers’ in its first ROLL THE ROCK!