adult residential PROGRAMADMISSIONS
Welcome to Latham Centers! Thank you for your interest in our Adult Residential Programs.
Located in Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod, Latham provides community living opportunities for adults with disabilities including Prader-Willi Syndrome. Latham Centers is licensed by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), and our Adult Programs offer vocational, residential, social and clinical resources which include:
- Group home community residences serving 4-5 adults;
- Shared Living community residences each serving 1 adult;
- Independent Living serving adults living in community apartments and condominiums;
- Individualized services to meet each individual’s unique needs. Support ranges from intensive 24-hour supervision to drop-in case management;
- Community based health providers;
- Access to community based day programming.
- Support from our caring and highly trained staff;
- Assistance with daily routines, community integration, and behavioral therapies.
We work with all families and funding sources to ensure an in-depth understanding of our programs and admissions process. We encourage those interested in learning more to schedule a visit with our Admissions Department.
To learn more about our Adult Services Program, please click here.